New York Employment Lawyer
Steven Mitchell Sack, The Employee's Lawyer®, has been enforcing the workplace rights of employees, executives and salespeople for over 30 years. The author of 19 books, attorney Sack is driven to protect workers by providing invaluable job, career, and legal strategies. Although employment law is complex and ever-changing, employees have more legal rights than they think. As the worker's advocate, attorney Sack stresses how to be properly hired and what to do if you are fired.
Steven Mitchell Sack maintains two law offices in New York City and East Meadow, New York. The law practice is devoted to severance negotiations of terminated executives, job discrimination lawsuits, contract negotiations, representation of salespeople in breach of contract and commission disputes, class action hour and wage litigation, and general labor law. His comments on job issues have been reported in the Wall Street Journal, Newsday, the Daily News and the New York Post, and he has appeared on Oprah, CNN, Fox News, and Good Day New York.
Sack aided waiters denied tips after obtaining a favorable New York Court of Appeals decision in Samiento v. World Yacht, Inc. - 10 N.Y.3d 70 (2008), making it harder for restaurants and caterers to keep gratuities intended for the wait staff.
His advice can help if you are or have been:
• Unemployed, interviewing, or applying for a job
• An hourly worker owed overtime pay
• Sexually harassed on the job
• A victim of age, sex, race, disability, religious, or retaliation discrimination
• A pregnant worker not being treated fairly
• A female employee not receiving equal pay
• Unfairly denied a promotion, raise or bonus
• Fired illegally
• Negotiating a severance package
• A victim of defamation or an unfair job reference
• Denied a job due to a restrictive covenant
Do You Want To Be Smarter Than Your Boss?
• Learn how to negotiate a job to minimize future mistreatment
• Collect commissions, outplacement, retirement or COBRA health benefits
• Learn more about whistleblowing, and how to challenge illegal employer conduct
• Fight the boss to collect social security, workers' compensation or unemployment benefits
Mr. Sack’s New York employment law firm is driven by the philosophy that nothing is more important than a client’s needs. You are invited to explore this website and become more empowered regardless of your education, job skills, or experience.
Vote for me in this category:
Best Author on Long Island